Monday, June 6, 2011

MOVING SALE - Previews of gowns available NOW!

Welcome back to my Culture Bridal Couture Blog...

In case you haven't heard, we are moving to a fabulous new studio in Rozelle at the end of this month. And to help clear some space for all those boxes I need to pack, we're holding a huge MOVING SALE on Saturday 18th June, from 10am - 3pm, and everyone is welcome!

We'll be selling older and more current sample wedding gowns, one-off bridesmaids and evening dresses and fun cocktail frocks, as well as lots of fabrics, accessories, veils and much more. Plus I am clearing some of my vintage silk kimono and obi collection, and selected Indian silk sari's, bright and colourful, as well as white and ivory ones, purchased from India over the years. Lots of treasures and all priced to clear, so I can fill my new studio with new samples after I move!

Please click on my Sale Blog link below, and scroll down to previous postings there for LOTS of photos and prices of sale offerings, all at ridiculous prices! If you'd like to come in earlier to preview the gown samples, I am now accepting appointments for weekdays from now until the sale day - contact me to arrange a preview time between now and the 17th June.

http://culture-bridal-sale.blogspot.com


I hope to see you at the sale, if not before!
Til next time,
xx Lisa


Culture Bridal Couture MOVING SALE
From 10am - 3pm
only
Saturday 18th June
(no appointment necessary)
Unit 8, 10 - 12 George Street, Leichhardt
Phone (02) 9569 0551

www.culturebridal.com.au

Street parking on George Street
and McAleer Street. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard only.
Please note there are no returns,
refunds or credits on Sale Items.
Alterati
ons are available (at extra cost).





No comments: