Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FINAL SAMPLE GOWN SALE - ON NOW!





Hello,

As you may have read on my website and here on my blog, at the end of this month, September 2011, I will be taking an extended break to travel, study and spend some long-awaited time with my family. Having my Couture label for the past 10 years has been such a fabulous experience, and I've enjoyed every second of it - but the time has come for some much-needed time off!

So now it's only 2 weeks to go until i start packing my bags and begin my extended leave... which means very soon, Culture Bridal Couture will close it's doors. But before I go, I have LOTS of beautiful silk Sample Wedding Gowns to sell, all proudly Made In Australia, at absolute BARGAIN PRICES! Please see the photos attached with the FINAL SALE PRICES listed. I will be adding more pictures to my SALE BLOG every few days, so please check out both this blog, AND also the link below for my SALE BLOG within the next week:-

http://culture-bridal-sale.blogspot.com/








My sample wedding gowns are mainly size 8 and size 10, with very few in size 12-14 left. We also offer an Alterations Service (extra charges apply) and all our sample gowns are sold in their "as is" condition, with no returns, refunds or credits on Sale Items.

For this, my last-ever Culture Bridal Couture Sample Sale, I am working strictly BY APPOINTMENT ONLY from Tues thru to Fridays from now until Friday 23rd SEPT, so please contact me to book your personal appointment ASAP. My contact details are below.

I will also be holding a FINAL SALE DAY on Saturday 24th SEPT from 10am - 3pm, with no appointment necessary. Please note that on that day, we can only allow a maximum of 3 brides in our cosy little studio at any one time, so there may be a wait if we get too full. Therefore, I highly recommend making a gown appointment PRIOR to the 24th Sept - that way you get first choice of the samples available, AND you get the showroom and ME all to yourself!!

Stay tuned for more serious bargains soon, and I hope to see you before I close my doors at the end of Sept!

Til next time,
xx Lisa

www.culturebridal.com.au
email - lisa@culturebridal.com.au
phone - (02) 9569 0551

studio - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY from Tues- Fridays (from now til 23rd SEPT)
74 Victoria Rd, Rozelle (corner of Evans Street)




No comments: