Monday, September 26, 2011

Thanks Everyone - SALE CONTINUES!













Hello,

Thanks to all the brides who came in for our Culture Bridal Couture Sample Sale last Saturday, it was a fun day, and went so quickly. It was great to meet so many new people, and to hear about so many different wedding plans and ideas. A special thanks to my lovely team- Joan, Sherry, Ryan and my lovely Mum Pam, who all helped to make the day go smoothly... your assistance is always much appreciated!




To those who didn't get a chance to pop in last Saturday, I am EXTENDING my FINAL SAMPLE SALE until next Friday 7th October, 2011. It is now strictly "by appointment only", so please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email, to arrange a suitable time to visit me here in our Rozelle studio. I still have a few appointments left for this coming Saturday 1st October (at this stage)... but my diary is filling fast! Although we have now sold many of our sample wedding dresses, there are some GORGEOUS GOWNS still available - see the updated photos in this posting, all of which are available now, for amazing prices.



Don't miss your LAST CHANCE to purchase a beautiful Australian-Made silk weddding gown sample, as I will soon be closing my doors and taking an extended break. My last "official" day of work here in Rozelle will be Saturday 8th October, although I am still working on several of my existing brides' gowns, which will keep me busy until end of November. Then I'm off to study, travel and spend some relaxing time with my family, after 10 years of running my small business - an exciting new chapter in my life is about to begin!

I hope to see you before I depart,
Til next time,
xx Lisa

STUDIO:- By Appointment Only -74 Victoria Rd, Rozelle
On the corner of Evans Street (next to Roberto's Cakes)

PHONE:- (02) 9569 0551
EMAIL:- lisa@culturebridal.com.au
WEB:- www.culturebridal.com.au

4 comments:

Milliscent Morgan said...

For the girls they want to be the most prettiest woman from the eyes of their groom that's why they looking for the most beautiful bridal gown and one site offer this service I know is bridal shops in bay area.

BroddyAdams said...

Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot! wholesale womens fashion

Zumi said...

I just take a peek and saw your post. Love all your outfits here. Cheers!

DunbarPurdy said...

That is very interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your feed and stay up for seeking more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks! emerald green prom dress