Monday, September 12, 2011


Hello,
Thanks to everyone who came to visit me last Saturday at my Designer Fabric Sale - it was a great day, and i really enjoyed meeting lots of happy clients! Coloured silks, vintage obis and vintage kimonos were the "best-sellers" of the day, and for me, it felt so good to see my treasured fabrics and vintage pieces being discovered and loved by those who bought them.

My news for today is my recent bridal fashion interview which has just gone up in the "Wisdom" pages of the Polka Dot Bride website... hope you like it! Click here or on the link below:-


And please stay tuned for more info on my SAMPLE SALE wedding gown bargains coming soon, as I count down the days to my long-awaited "break"... more pics coming VERY soon!

Til next time,
xx Lisa

email - lisa@culturebridal.com.au
phone (02) 9569 0551
NOTE - Culture Bridal Couture will soon be closed for an extended break, at the end of September 2011. We are now not taking on any new orders, as we focus on finishing our remaining Couture orders. We have a beautiful collection of couture sample wedding gowns on SALE now, which can be viewed strictly by appointment only. Please contact me to arrange a suitable time, and please note, most samples are size 8 and size 10.
xx Lisa

No comments: